Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wedding Favor

Everyone is excited about wedding favor but non can be as excited as the bride & groom. I had my chance of excitement. I'm a DIY addict, so when I saw so many cute stuff online, my head just spins with ideas flowing here and there. A preview of what I had in mind previously.

Card Holder
Heart shape bell

Bride&Groom in Car

Chair candle

Bride&Groom Suit

Favor Box

Traditional Wedding Chair Chinese Take Out Box
Formal BoxBride&Groom Box

Shirts
For Bride

For Bridesmaid

Those favors are only available online and OVERSEAS. So it'll cost a bomb! to ship them back here. I thought of doing the t-shirt for them but it's not that easy finding for the iron-on wording sticker and a plain white shirts that is nice and fitting. Yesterday, Hubs accompanied me to find for the stuff. He's sweet, ain't he? Although he's tired but he want to enjoy the whole process with me. We didn't manage to get what we plan initially but we got something similar. Will post bout this later when I snap some photos of the whole process and the final piece.