Thursday, June 21, 2007

My wish

My wish to have this wedding video clip at my wedding.......

Tell me who would not want to capture her wedding day in videos or photos and I'll have to show this
video clip to her/him. Not all but the one posted on June 8th 2007. So far this has been my #1 favorite video in my list and nothing goes from #2 - #5. This is the video I've dream all this while and the moment I saw this from Weddingbee's website, I was totally mesmerized. The whole scene was like a fairytale, movie style......no one can beat this kinda video recording. I admit this is due to several professional videographers capturing from different angle to be able to produce this perfect piece. Nevertheless, extra hours on tremendous editing really deserve the credits. They wanted to enter this video clip into an international competition for wedding videographers.

I was really moved to tears. She's so beautiful and he's so gorgeous. I don't even know them but I felt it deep in my heart. We used to think that there's no necessity in getting a videographer but after seeing this video clip, I just cried out loud I want one....not anyone but one that could do this magic! Sadly, we'll have to do without it. The reasons, 1. we don't have that budget to accommodate this kind of pro videographer, 2. there's none locally that can produce even 80% of what I saw. I was impatient in showing them to hubs. He agreed that this is a magnificent piece. I sighed and uttered, "I'm getting more unachievable dreams". Little did I know, he was hurt a lil. He thought he already did all his best to bring my wedding dreams come true, getting involved in every single things and be there with me all the time but I still complaint that I have unachievable dreams. After a lil pestering only did it come to my mind that he took it the wrong way. Sorry, hubs. I didn't mean that.....

Now, I'm wishing if someone would approach me to do this type of video clip on my wedding with a price of less than RM1k. I'll be praying everyday for my dream to come true.....pls pray with me,k! Thanks!

No comments: