Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Burfday to me
Happy buffday to meeee...
Happy Bday to me

There, this I sing to myself for my 25th birthday. Not that no one sing for me, in fact I got a whole bunch of colleagues celebrated for me during lunch time at Pizza Hut QB. It's been so long so many people sang a birthday together for me. I was so touched. I even got a piece of Secret Recipe's carrot cheese cake on my table when I came back from lunch. It was so sweet. A small token from a friend cum colleague. Then Hubs brought me to a new place serving German food for dinner. The ambience and the food are just nice for today. Today is also a day I received so many sms. Normally I can go by without a call or a sms for a few days. What is more special for today is I received ang pow from my mum. Aww....I'm so blessed. So this is how I passed my 25th birthday on 28th March 2008 (Friday).

No comments: