Monday, March 24, 2008

This few days

Just to update, this few days I've been busy doing something I've procrastinated for so long - editing my wedding video. Wedding has passed more than 100 days but my video has yet to be given out to my chi muis and heng tais and all those who are interested. The videographer which I engaged for my wedding does not include editing them into MTV like. Whatever he captured, he will put them straight into a cassette and eventually burn a copy of DVD for us. I saw so many others has their highlight moment edited into MTV and I wanted one. Well, since I paid >1k for my video, I'll have to do it on my own. Indeed I have to rip the .VOB file into .WMV file in order to play around with sounds and effect. The quality was not that good anymore but at least I can do it the way I want. And I'm proud to say it turned out good. So far, I've finished with 4 main highlights, 3 more to go. But I'm having problem posting them up to youtube.com. I kept editing the video and save them in different file name, now I have to search which one is the final copy and which one to discard. I've posted the wrong one on youtube once and now in order to post something similar, I have to remove it first. Sigh.... I should have been more organized.

No comments: