Thursday, November 1, 2007

Inspiration

I'm obsess with anything to do with DIY. I love to see all those cute and nice things done by other peers. Although I'm yet to be a DIY queen, I've been experimenting with lotsa things. Mum always say I should try to start business out of this. Love the idea but the main problem is I don't have the necessary equipment and tools. I don't even have space for me to do it. Although my interest spread to photo editing, I'm still at the beginner stage. So I can do nothing like this young sweet capable lady here ............yet! I'm pretty sure I'll reach the state where I can stay at home doing my hobbies while making lotsa $$out of them.

I have envisioned my future life of being mummy. My children will never have to wait for me to come back from 8-5 job. I will not have to miss their day to day achievement. Together we'll have each other (of course with daddy too), free from the office job, working when we feel like it. Don't ever laugh at me, for we WILL have that kinda life. With each passing day, our goal is getting nearer. I'm starting my option trading next year. With passive income generated from there, slowly I'll be able to quit my current job. I've been collecting ideas of DIY, so by the time I'm ready, I'll be able to setup online business. Bless me!

No comments: