Sunday, November 4, 2007

Thank you so much!

I didn't expect the wedding favor done by my cousin will receive such a good response from fellow forum member. All this while I never realize her talent. She has always been the quite and shy girl I know. Although others will be busy kepo-ing, she chose to enter her dream world and imagine things. Others often mistaken her as snobbish but to me, she is a sweet girl. She seldom show her stuff to us, family members. But when I was scratching my head on the wedding favors, she offered to help. By telling her how I want the design to be; i.e. the wordings and the cartoon, she just set off to do her best. She does all the experimenting herself, and showed us the final product for approval before she proceed with the making. I was impressed and happy when I first saw the final piece. This is exactly how I want it to be. A few asked me about it, where I had it made, how much was it, how long does it takes to make one, what is the material? Honestly I didn't know how to answer. I was too busy with wedding preparation to take notice. And I wanted to call myself DIY princess.....shame on me! Now I know who to go after if I ever face craft challenge in the future. Anymore DIY will be AFTER my wedding.

Sincerely, I want to thank her for easing my burden in wedding preparation, all this without creating more damage to my already damaged wallet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there

The magnet really is a great job!!
I am looking for magnet as my wedding favour actually.
My husband like to collect all kinds of different magnet. So thinking of get this as wedding favor.
Is your cousing business start ? :)

Please contact me, I am really interested , Contact:lingwee@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there

The magnet really is a great job!!
I am looking for magnet as my wedding favour actually.
My husband like to collect all kinds of different magnet. So thinking of get this as wedding favor.
Is your cousing business start ? :)

Please contact me, I am really interested , Contact:lingwee@gmail.com