Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wedding favors

I wanted to gift something to my guest for them to remember our wedding. Not that our wedding will not be special enough to last in their memories (in fact I believe it will be wedding of the year ;p). We have break so much traditional Chinese custom wedding dinner. As our guests consist of different stage, I don't want my effort to go to waste. I think some of them will not know how to appreciate wedding favors. So in order to make it more special, only a handful of our friends and relatives will receive them. We made it in such a way that everyone will know what to do or where to put our wedding favor. Most of the house will have at least one fridge. So there's where our favor will be placed. Even if they don't have fridge (this apply mostly to the ppl who is renting room) they can place it in their office. Yup, it's a personalized handmade magnet.
name has been distorted to protect identity
Don't mistaken it for the couple doll, or the vege or even the tortoise. It is the rectangular piece of magnet with our name on it. We got someone to do it for us and the cost is so affordable, since we spent so much on the hotels and others already.

What do you think? Is this the best gift?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm interested on your magnet idea, can you share with me where you get this? Thank.

PM me at kweeyoon@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi, accidentally ruin in your blog while searching wedding gift. your wedding magnet is special. mind to share? TQ.
applegirl_sue@yahoo.com