Monday, April 14, 2008

Joining

Sunday was a memorable day for me particularly. This was the first time I joined in FX1 course as helper. I went there with the intention to take a peep at Hubs and probably a hug as bonus. Never did I imagine I will be dragged in as helper. I started my day with good facial and after that drove all the way to ParkRoyal Hotel to meet up Hubs. Coincidently, it was almost time for lunch so I waited for a few minutes at the lobby. When all the students came out from the room, there he was, my gorgeous Hubs directing them like a traffic police ;p He took me in to their wrap up session ( with fellow trainers and helpers). As I stood there waiting for Hubs to finish the wrap up, Chris, one of the speaker suddenly said, "If she's going to be helper, she need a shirt". I was dumb stroke. I was just merely visiting. But since I have the opportunity, I might as well take it. Indeed it was a good choice.

We participated again in the joining session. Initially, I was reluctant to do it. The last time we did that, I cried and cried like a desperado. The purpose of the session is to let your mind do the flashback or flashforward. Unconsciously you see the things you've long forgotten and memories don't even want to remember. You could see what you have been holding back and it will give you a breakthrough and get you going further without the burden. I was afraid to face it again, for fear that my life is mostly of sadness. However, being instructed to do so, I did that reluctantly. I looked deep into Hubs eye searching for what there is to be searched. I found that I was thinking more of the good thoughts. How Hubs has been working so hard to make it work for him and me, for our future to be a financial independent, and that we'll have little ones and everything nice. I gave tears to all those thoughts. And surprisingly, this was the first time I ever see Hubs shed tears. Rolls and rolls of tears just glided down his gorgoeus face. I could see his invisible frown but I guess my happiness just drown his. Even the speaker who went around giving support could sense my happiness so strong that he saw my face glowed. All I could say is I'm so blessed to have that session again. I know we are on the right track, road to happiness and success. All this I have to thank my lovely Hubs.

No comments: