Monday, April 14, 2008

A night without Hubs

Every time Hubs away for some business trip, I'll be going back to Mum's place for the night. So I did not feel the sense of lost every time he was not here. Last Sunday was an exception. As I mentioned in the earlier post, I went out and became a helper till after dinner around 9pm+. I drove all the way back to Air Itam from ParkRoyal Hotel. It took almost half hour to 45 mins. By the time I reached home, I was too tired to pack the stuff and go to Mum's place for a night. I took a good bath, rest awhile watching the HK Award and pop into bed in less than 30 mins. While in bed, I tossed and turned and couldn't find a good spot to sleep on. The bed was too huge for me. This is the first time I slept on our queen size bed ALONE. I could find myself woke up in the middle of the night being turned almost 90deg from the initial position. I was restless for the while night. There's no one for me to snuggle up or steal my blanket while I was sleeping. I know Hubs will be away more often now that he's going into his new job. I just hope my road to freedom will be shorten and we will have more time to together and when he travels, he will take me along too ;)

No comments: