Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kocha Taiwanese Restaurant

I've read the review on The Star but on that time I wasn't sure where it is located. So I totally forgot about it until Hubs move to his new office. Went we were at the junction, just about to turn in, I went like, "Oh!!! So here it is!". Hubs was curious on what I saw that made me so excited. When I pointed to the signboard on the outside of the restaurant, he still could not get it. Of course, he also forgot that I had mentioned about this restaurant after I read the article. We decided to try it on day but kept procastinating. It was not until one day, two other friends wanted to go over that I suggested we have dinner there since it was so near.
The interior is so cozy and nice. There was two aquarium filled with beautiful corals and fishes. One of the photos I took which I thought it looked artistic. Never mind the lady at the back... ;p
The plates and utensils used for serving.
A set meal cost roughly Rm15 which consist of fruit, drink, main course and dessert. For that price, I think it's quite a catch.
One of us ordered 3 cup chicken set. It comes with plain rice, green vege, soup appetizer and that black thing on bottom left, it was a cake as dessert.
A good amount of chicken for dinner...just a slight taste of spicy
Mine was noodle with fried pork or something like that. I didn't get the exact name. The mee is smooth and the broth is clear and just nice.
Another big piece of pork.
Hubs and another friend ordered the famous beef noodle but sad to say before I can whip out my lovely digicam, they were slurping away already. Too good to wait, huh?
I couldn't get enough of it in Kocha so I recommended my another group of friends to have birthday dinner there last Tuesday. It was not difficult to make them all agree, just forward the convincing post by KY and StevenGoh. This time I managed to try the paper steamboat. I was not in the mood to take picture that day, so no photo of any dishes we had. But I had to suggest you try out the paper steamboat. It was quite nice, something new for me and the portion is quite big. Next time, I wish to try for the spicy pork steamboat, the one KY had in his blog.






1 comment:

KY said...

Glad you enjoyed the food there! :D