Monday, October 15, 2007

Ayamas, finger licking good!

Just a few hours after my last post, I told Hubs I long for Ayamas. He was quite ok with it. But the nearest shop is almost 10km from where we were. Hubs had a football session at 5-7pm. So I told him to drop me off at my place, to wash up my dirty clothes and do some manicure/pedicure while watch TV. While on the way, Hubs took the left lane instead of the usual right. When I asked him, he said he's fetching me to buy first, then only send me home. Aw...so sweet. He drove all the way to the forever delicious Ayamas shop. Although I was the one who went down to tapao, my heart still feel so flowery by his action. Thanks, Hubs! They don't have the quarter bird or set, so I go ahead and bought half-bird (all to myself). I though to myself, " I need to exercise before consuming all these". The moment I set down the box, I couldn't refrain myself from tearing open the box like a hungry bear. Totally forgot to even take picture on this. Aroma filled the air and down my nostril. Nothing could stop me now. In less than 15mins, I salvaged 80% of the meat. STOP! I really need to exercise. So without further ado, I went down to the gym only to find a lady on my fav machine. That's the only machine I ever used whenever I'm at the gym. So plan cancelled and I went up to rest my tummy. The rest of 20% was eaten in less than an hour later. I consoled myself by putting on UZap. Way to go!!

No comments: