Sunday, October 7, 2007

I got our prewedding shoots

Last Friday was a tiring but happy day. We went to have our first viewing on our wedding album's design. It turned out so simple and nice, the way I like it. No huge change but slight modification still need to be done. Afterall, their color enhancing makes Hubs' face too perfect, erm.....he looks kinda girly. Before this I had no idea how my wedding album would be like, but now I can't wait to show them to the world, I've already uploaded the pictures on my wedding website. This is so amazing. This will be the prettiest picture in my entire life. They said a lady will look the best on her wedding. I'll even raise both my leg to show my agreement...hehe..

Today, we might be able to view the second viewing, after the modification. Hopefully this will be the final viewing and be able to send for printing after this.

No comments: