Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Oh hello, magnet!

I've been sent an angel. He must have heard our prayers for a magnet supplier. I posted in a wedding forum bout our quest on getting 5cents diameter magnet. I was quite worried yesterday when there's no single reply to my post. I waited and waited but nothing comes by. However, as I open the forum today, guess what I saw? 2 reply! I almost skipped a heart beat. One member suggested I contact a photographer from Ipoh regarding this. He is making magnets as wedding favor, so he might have supply. In just a moment after I send him a PM (personal message), he replied. The price are quite reasonable but still not the economical enough. If Hubs couldn't get any, we'll have to settle with this. Might have to travel all the way to Ipoh to get it. Or better, get our Ipoh friend to bring back when they go home for Raya holiday.

I'm so happy!!!

No comments: