Monday, October 22, 2007

Pre-wedding Jitters - Wedding Nerves or Cold Feet?

Pre-wedding jitters? so it's dawning on you that you may have cold feet. The penny has dropped that you are going to be spending the rest of your life 'till death do you part' with the one person, through thick and thin, good and bad and all that. How do you know this apprehension isn't something more permanent that you have been in denial about? If it's any consolation, this happens all the time. The freak-out period known as the pre-wedding jitters is pretty common. Occasionally however, these symptoms may be a precursor for a more serious problem and need immediate attention. This article will help you determine whether you should run right back into the arms of the one you love - or head to the hills in the opposite direction.

After reading this post on here, I realise I'm having a pre-wedding jitters. Not that I'm not happy that I'm going to marry this great loving partner I have but wanting every single things to be perfect makes me a little stress up (OK, I admit......a whole lot!). From gowns to tables, invitation to wedding favors, seating arrangement to bedroom decoration, I do not trust others with the job. If possible I would like to solely handle everything myself. But being just less than two months away from my wedding, I couldn't take it anymore.

Hubs sis said that I look too thin, and that I should eat more to fit nicely in my wedding gown. Secretly, I'm so happy with the compliment. I mean, all this while no one had ever told me that I'm TOO thin. I always see myself as plump. Not that I'm fat or anything. In fact, I should be glad that I have a not bad figure, 34-24-37. Yup, a good top and bottom. But the tiny waist makes my bottom looks so big. When I had my photo shooting 4 months ago, I did went on diet and exercise regularly. But I've been putting it off since then. Now, even without both of that, my pants are starting to hanging desperately on my hips. All thanks to my stressful mind.

Hubs BIL said we should enjoy our wedding preparation and don't over concern with wanting everything to be perfect. I agree that I must enjoy, but at the same time, I just couldn't help feeling so anxious. There's one point where I wish everything is over by now. But the other side knows that if everything is over by now, I'll miss them deeply. I'm a fickle minded lady. Too many thoughts at one time will make me go crazy.

Shhh......please be quite and line up, you lil "ideas". I promise to attend to you shortly.

No comments: