Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Christmas Present 2007

This post should have been up long time ago. But lazy me procastinate till now. As we were discussing what we will give each other (yes, Hubs and I did discussed so that we won't waste money on not so important stuff), I took Hubs to Purple Cane Tea House in QB. Previously when we were enjoying our jacuzzi moment, sipping green tea during our first spa, Hubs did mention that he want to have a tea pot set so we can enjoy tea at home. As tea is good to health, I did keep that in mind. Good, no need for me to think hard on what to get him. We did went over to another one near Wong Kok. Indeed the price is slightly cheaper but there's not much choice. So we went back and got ourself a glass clear teapot set and a can of charcoal baked tie guan yin tea leaf. All in all, it costs slighlty under RM200.

Hubs wanted to get a new phone for me as mine was not functional sometimes. The battery couldn't last a day long and I have to recharge it on daily basis. But to me, as long as the phone can make calls and receive sms, that's good enough for me. The previously hoo-haa built in camera was no longer use anymore since I have my lovely digicam. As I'm so in love with DIY stuff and likes to print out lovely things, I asked for a printer instead. Hubs promised to get me one but I have to do research on the model I like. Till now, there's not even the sight of printer box. Sigh...totally my own fault. Never mind. While we honeymoon in Singapore, we got ourself a PSP. Yes our own PSP. Although my christmas wish was to have WII but PSP is good enough. The cost? Slightly over RM1k after conversion.


No comments: