Thursday, January 17, 2008

Last Word

As mention in previous post, today is my operation day. I'ts just 3 hours away and I wanna share my feeling. Actually it was scheduled to be 3pm but this morning, the nurse called up to move my appointment earlier. Better still, I thought. Then I will be able to see faster ;p As I'm given MC today, I don't have to come to work anymore. Somewhere, being over responsible person, I came in to get some work done so I can rest peacefully - ahem...not that RIP kinda rest peacefully(touch wood). My mind will have dozen of stuff flying around if I didn't get them done. And it will cause me anxiety. So, coming back to my feeling. Only one word can describe - EXCITED! It's been so long since I can see clearly without glasses or contact. I longed for this moment for...I forgot how long. Now that the moment is near, I just can't wait for it to come. Keep your hands together and pray for me ya.

As for next whole week, I'll forbidden to touch the PC. So blogging will have to be put on hold. The next time you see me blogging, You can be sure I have 20/20 vision. Bless me!

No comments: