Thursday, January 3, 2008

Yummy Yum Yam

After craving tom yam for so long, I finally get to taste it today. Hubs called me a moment before lunch. He wanted to take me out for tom yam as I was bugging him about it this morn. But then to have lunch with him, he'll have to come all the way up and then go down to Sunshine and later send me back to office, him to his office. It's so much hassle, pity him. Once in a while it's ok but today the craving is not that strong yet, so I turned down his offer. See see my colleagues suggested to go Sunshine, but it's already 11.45am. By the time we reach there, the queue will be so long already. So I didn't put much hope in eating it today. However, the guy up there must have heard my wish and divert most of the patrons to other places. I managed to order a bowl of yummy tom yam and it was ready in such a short time. Happily I whollap the whole bowl including the soup, till the base was exposed. Only the peppermint leaves were left. Am a satisfied girl now.

No comments: