Monday, January 21, 2008

Whole day with monster

Ok, so I am suppose to rest for a whole week before I'm allow to go anywhere near my laptop. But I could not stand it any minute longer. Today is my 2nd day on MC (Friday was my first). I did NOTHING at home. Woke up around 8.30am just in time to send Hubs off to work. Then lazy around with the lil monster (MIL is taking care of a SIL's SIL's kid). She can be so adorable and cute one minute and a big ugly monster the next second. The whole day spend with her was nothing but headache. She's the hyperactive type, screaming and dancing and singing all day long. The only time she'll be quiet is when she's sleeping. Even in the bathroom, you can hear her voice down in the hall. Forever demanding to see this DVD and that cartoon, questioning Why? Where? and so on. And recently she starts to intrude our lil love nest. She'll move her pillow, bolwster and blanket to our bed and start jumping around. Being the nice lil Mik (that's what she calls me), I would never scold her. But today I started to show color. At times, she can be sweet as an angel. I was chasing after the drama series which Hubs bought last night so that I won't be bored at home. And she went on like this...

Monster: Mikkkkk.....(with her manja voice)
Me: Yes?
Monster: Pleaseeee, I want to see GongXi GongXi (CNY DVD). Pleaseee put for me pleaseee...
Me: (heart totally melt)

My only joy was waiting for Hubs to come back home. But as I waited and waited till 6pm, I could wait no more. I called Hubs only to know that he's still in the office settling his work. Sigh...I'm so bored. He came home and after dinner, we had our private moment in our love nest. I thought since US market is closed today, we'll have time to catch up and be mushy. Chatted bout baby's stuff for awhile and Hubs fall asleep. As I'm blogging now, he's already in his dreamland. I don't know. He said he only got to sleep at 2-3am this morn. There it goes, 4 hours for me with Hubs. And tomorrow US market is open again. Probably another 4 hours or less for me.

No comments: